All participants will be invited to the bootcamp, in which they will work in teams on the projects of the 10 finalists. To learn more about the bootcamp.
The 10 finalists and the winner of the "Popular Vote" will benefit from:
- Visibility in the Journal de Montréal and the Journal 24 heures.
- Access to the variety of services provided by Fondation Montréal inc. for a 12- month periods : coaching, training sessions, workshops, mentorship, etc.
- The possibility to obtain a grant between $5,000 and $30,000. The Foundation’s eligibility criteria are applicable.
- Access to a seat in the coworking space at La Gare for a 3- month period.
The 3 winners will share :
The winner will be rewarded with :
- $15,000 in press visibility offered by Québecor Groupe Média