All participants will be invited to an 24-hour entrepreneurial bootcamp, during which they will work, in teams, on the ten finalist projects. (Registrations open November 10).
The 10 finalists and the winner of the "Popular Vote" will benefit from:
- Visibility in the Journal de Montréal and the Journal 24 heures.
- Access to the variety of services provided by Fondation Montréal inc.
- The possibility to obtain a grant between $5,000 and $30,000. Fondation’s eligibility criteria are applicable.
- Access to the coworking space La Gare
The 3 winners will share :
- Hours of consulting services with the following firms :
The winner will be rewarded with :
- $15,000 in press visibility offered by Québecor Groupe Média
- 1 ticket for every team member to attend JCCM's La Grande Rencontre des Entrepreneurs
- Accompaniment regarding the financial forecasts and business plan validation, as well as follow-up by the Directeur services-conseils et financement of PME MTL Centre-Est