1. An idea may be presented by several people but only one person is allowed to register an idea and must guarantee its eligibility.
2. The same person may submit more than one idea, but each idea must be presented in a separate video.
3. To be eligible, an idea must not have been the subject of any commercial transaction or sale.
4. The idea can be submitted in two ways:
- In a 1 to 3 minute video that is compatible with YouTube. How to do a video.
- In a SlideShare presentation. How to do a SlideShare..
* Projects that do not fit these two formats will be rejected
1. Anyone wishing to enter the idea challenge must register on the website: leveragebusinessidea.com.
2. All candidates will be invited to participate to the bootcamp on November 18 and 19, 2016. (First come, first served: places are limited. Registration will start on November 1st.)3. All candidates who enter this challenge agree:
3. All candidates who enter this challenge agree:
- that their idea will be made public;
- that their idea and contact information will be shared with the Fondation Montréal inc., and the entrepreneurship centre of their university. This data will not be used for commercial purposes;
- that the Fondation Montréal inc. and its partners reserve the right to use the names of the finalists and winners as well as the names and brief descriptions of promising ideas during the challenge prize ceremony and for general promotional purposes;
- that photos and videos may be taken and broadcast at the bootcamp.
Candidates may withdraw from the challenge at any time prior to 11:59 p.m. on October 30 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org